provided or collected in the websites on which this Policy is posted. In addition the Policy also
explains the information which is provided or collected in the course of using the applications(dantasin).
Through this Policy, the Company regards personal information of the users as important and
inform them of the purpose and method of Company’s using the personal information
provided by the users and the measures taken by the Company for protection of those personal
1. Information to be collected and method of collection
(1) Personal information items to be collected
Personal information items to be collected by the Company are as follows:
• Information provided when registering for the regular edition
The Company may collect the information directly provided by the users.
– user email(essential)
– Transaction ID(essential)
– registration code(options)
(2) Method of collection
Users who want to register for the regular version enter information.
2. Use of collected information
The Company uses the collected information of users for the following purposes:
• The use of the general version service is permitted.
• Save your information so you don’t have to re-enter it the next time you use the service.
3. Sharing collected information
The Company will not share personal information with a 3rd
4. Cookies, Beacons and Similar Technologies
The Company may collect collective and impersonal information through ‘cookies’ or ‘web
Cookies are very small text files to be sent to the browser of the users by the server used for
operation of the websites of the Company and will be stored in hard-disks of the users’
These functions are used for evaluating, improving services and setting-up users’ experiences so
that much improved services can be provided by the Company to the users
The users have an option for cookie installation. So, they may either allow all cookies by setting
option in web browser, make each cookie checked whenever it is saved, or refuses all cookies to
be saved: Provided that, if the user rejects the installation of cookies, it may be difficult for that
user to use the parts of services provided by the Company.
5. Modification of Privacy Protection Policy
The Company has the right to amend or modify this Policy from time to time and, in such case,
the Company will make a public notice of it through bulletin board of its website.
6. Responsible department of Company
The Company designates the following department and person in charge of personal
information in order to protect personal information of customers and deal with complaints
• Department responsible for privacy protection and customer service :